Dear User, with this information we provide below some information in the context of the services offered within the web platforms of the “tagmanageritalia.it” domain.
INFORMATION PURSUANT INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 7 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 70/2003 AND OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION 679/16 (GDPR)
Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 70/03 “Implementation of Directive 2000/31/EC relating to certain legal aspects of information society services in the internal market, with particular reference to electronic commerce” the following information is provided:
- Provider name: IN RISALTO s.r.l., hereinafter the Data Controller
- Registered office: Via Vecchia Ferriera 59 – 36100 Vicenza, Italy
- Contacts: Phone +39.0444.371210, Email email@example.com
- VAT number and Tax Code: IT03769390240
- Company Registration Number: VI-352420
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION MANAGER (DPO)
The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be freely contacted at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We make available below, pursuant to art. 13 of reg.679/2016, the Information on the processing of personal data in the context of the services offered within the sites in the “tagmanageritalia.it” domain. Specifically, it is provided:
1 – PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING INFORMATION – Navigation within the website
The personal data collected on this site and any other information that can be associated with the user, directly or indirectly, are processed and used in compliance with EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of personal data.
In particular, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning.
Furthermore, subject to further and specific information released during navigation, the Data Controller informs that the data provided is processed using IT tools and procedures, for the following purposes:
- allow navigation in the different sections of the Shop;
- respond to technical support queries and keep a database of the most frequent questions, proposals, communications;
- support the commercial and administrative management in the relationship with customers;
The legal basis of the treatment is constituted by the art. 6 par. 1 lit. B and C – GDPR.
2 – PRIVACY INFORMATION for NEWSLETTER
The data provided by users in the newsletter service registration form will be processed by the Data Controller for the following purposes:
- complete the subscription to the mailing list for sending information relating to the topics covered on the Tag Manager Italia platform;
- provide informative material by e-mail pursuant to art. 130 of Legislative Decree 196/03 to promote services and commercial products offered by Tag Manager Italia and, more generally, by the Owner.
The legal basis of the above treatments is constituted by the art. 6 par. 1 lit. A – GDPR.
3- PRIVACY INFORMATION for CONSULTANCY REQUEST FORM
The data provided by the user in the consultancy request form will be processed by the personnel in charge exclusively to take charge of the request and provide assistance and consultancy. To this end, the user may be contacted again, via the channels indicated, to provide answers and clarifications or to request further information.
The legal basis of the treatment is the art. 6 par. 1 lit. B – GDPR.
4- PRIVACY INFORMATION for SHOP REGISTRATION and PURCHASE
The data provided by users within the purchase and registration form within the “Shop Tag Manager Italia” and any other personal data provided even subsequently, will be processed by the Data Controller for the following purposes:
- process and execute a purchase request, answering technical support questions and facilitating the user in the order process, also making use of automated software tools (for example, email and/or chat responders, which allow you to keep a database of the most frequent questions, answers, communications);
- manage the commercial, administrative, logistic and credit control procedures deriving from the contracts and commitments that the Owner assumes towards the customer;
- allow the activation of digital products (courses), which will be made accessible through registration and protected access to the “Club Tag Manager Italia” platform;
- send paper or electronic documents and/or communications of a fiscal or service nature;
- fulfill the obligations established by the law, by regulations, by community legislation, by civil and fiscal rules;
- subject to separate consent, send you informative material, also by e-mail, pursuant to art. 130 of Legislative Decree 196/03 to promote commercial services and products offered by the Owner.
The legal basis of the treatments referred to in points 1,2,3,4,5 is constituted by the art. 6 par. 1 lit. B and C – GDPR. The basis of the treatment referred to in point 6, however, is constituted by the art. 6 par. 1 lit. A – GDPR.
5- PRIVACY INFORMATION for GA SUMMIT RECORDINGS
The data provided when requesting video footage of the “GA4 Summit” event (hereinafter “Summit”) and any other personal data provided even subsequently, will be processed by Tag Manager Italia, as Data Controller, for the following purposes:
- provide access to the Summit video recordings;
- manage requests for assistance, carry out telematic communications necessary to support users interested in the Summit;
- ensure the management of the technical support service for registrations via online platforms;
- support the administrative and accounting management of any commercial transactions.
- with separate and specific consent, the user can consent to the communication of some personal data to the sponsors of the Summit (ref. sections “partners” and/or “in collaboration with” and/or “sponsors”) who will be able to send informative material and advertising relating to its products and/or services. This consent is optional (legal basis of the processing pursuant to art. 6 paragraph 1 letter A Reg. 679/2016).
We also wish to inform users that, in the future, unless objected to the email address “email@example.com”, it is possible that the user will receive further communications, via email, relating to services similar to those discussed during the Summit in object (as required by art. 130 paragraph 4 of Legislative Decree 196/03). At any time, the user can decide not to receive such communications by following the specific unsubscribe procedure indicated in the communications themselves.
The legal basis of the treatments referred to in points 1,2,3,4 is constituted by the art. 6 par. 1 lit. B and C – GDPR. The basis of the treatment referred to in point 5, however, is constituted by the art. 6 par. 1 lit. A – GDPR.
In relation to the treatments described in the information above, the following is disclosed:
- Failure to provide, even partially, the data expressly indicated as mandatory for the pursuit of the purposes will make it impossible for the Data Controller to provide the services requested by the user.
- The data provided may only be known by personnel and collaborators of the Data Controller and possibly by companies that outsource data processing on behalf of the Data Controller, in any case for the sole purpose of completing the requested activities.
- Some data may be processed, exclusively for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes, also by technological partners of the Data Controller. In any case, the data will never be disclosed.
The Data Controller is indicated in the section “INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 7 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 70/2003 AND OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION 679/16 (GDPR)“, while the Data Protection Officer (DPO) is indicated in the section “PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION MANAGER (DPO)“. You can contact the Data Controller or the DPO to assert the rights provided for by articles 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 77 of Reg. 679/16.
Tag Manager Italia ® is a trademark registered in Italy by IN RISALTO s.r.l., Vicenza, Italy.
Google Tag Manager ® and Google Analytics ® are software tools owned by Google inc., Mountain View, California, USA.
All the distinctive signs used within the Shop, the Club and the Tag Manager Italia website belong to the OWNER or to their respective owners or licensees, who have granted the OWNER the right of use, limited to their publication on the website.
The user is aware and accepts that all the materials published on the site, the Shop and within the Club Tag Manager Italia (texts, images, audio, video and any other multimedia content), or the physical material sent to registered users ( books, magazines, CDs/DVDs, flash drives, etc.) are protected by copyright and cannot be reproduced or retransmitted without specific written authorization from the OWNER, except for non-transferable personal use. Use for any unauthorized purpose is expressly prohibited by law.
(last update: 2023-08-05)